Moonrise Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moonrise Forums

MoonRise Forums Homepage

Latest topics
» Many teams made by Revolution.
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:29 pm by Revolution

» Abandoning MoonRise
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 pm by Revolution

» Items needed on Pokemon Netbatte
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:56 pm by Warden

» Random Scripts
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm by Warden

» Want to destroy your computer? Go here!
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm by Revolution

» People
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm by Warden

» This is most likely in the WRONG forum, but...
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm by Warden

» Abandoning MoonRise
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 pm by Revolution

» Team
Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 am by The Almighty Flareon

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Bookmark
Get this site as a widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention! Before you question the Mighty Script Window...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Do not, I REPEAT, do not post an error in your scripts if you mispelled $message. Gtfo and use a dictionary.
If you don't understand something like the difference between $ and # before a word in the script, or you don't know why &GetPlayerInfo(#Source,PSID) = "SID here" is coming up as a RTE, then post here.
ALSO
If what you post is not even RELATED to what scripts look like (hint: Jira tried doing this: "When [player] types [!commands], send to them "+Commands Bot: Here are the commands!"), your post will be deleted AUTOMATICALLY.
ALSO
If you cannot behave properly like posting script problems, like flaming the people trying to help you, your post will be taken and put into the Trash Can. Or we'll print it out, and laugh at you. Something like that
*** If you cannot comply with these three short, sweet and simple rules then I'll have Tokeno have a nice talk with you. ***

Warden

Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Lol Shocked

Last edited by Sonic. on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

FYI, he was a noob and nobody liked him. I hope none of you guys either. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum