Moonrise Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moonrise Forums

MoonRise Forums Homepage

Latest topics
» Many teams made by Revolution.
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:29 pm by Revolution

» Abandoning MoonRise
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 pm by Revolution

» Items needed on Pokemon Netbatte
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:56 pm by Warden

» Random Scripts
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm by Warden

» Want to destroy your computer? Go here!
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm by Revolution

» People
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm by Warden

» This is most likely in the WRONG forum, but...
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm by Warden

» Abandoning MoonRise
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 pm by Revolution

» Team
Scott's statement on hackers and crashers EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 am by The Almighty Flareon

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Bookmark
Get this site as a widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scott's statement on hackers and crashers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scott's statement on hackers and crashers Empty Scott's statement on hackers and crashers Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 am

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
Global Mod
Global Mod

Seriously, why do you do it?
Do you not have anything better to do? Is your life really so pathetic that to get some joy in life, you have to go around crashing/spamming/hacking etc things on the Internet, whether it be a simple forum or even a server on a Pokemon simulator?
Think about it. People may indeed be sad for still playing Pokemon, and they may still be sad for playing a Pokemon battling simulator, but you are indeed worse than them.

Back when SNB was being mass-distributed by some people, I was repeatedly asked if I had SNB, and if I wanted SNB. I refused to download it, and refused to use it. Why? I didn't see the point in crashing other people's servers, spamming other people's servers, ruining their fun. They are just anonymous people on the Internet, just out to battle and/or chat and have a good time. I don't see the point in ruining their fun at all, but yet you hackers and crashers still do it.

My guess is that the most of you were bullied at school. You were the weaklings, the clever ones, the quiet ones, the bullied ones. Now, you are trying to exact revenge on the bullies by taking it out on innocent people on the Internet.
How pathetic. Go out and live your life like you should instead of sitting there in front of your computer, thinking that you are big and clever for trying to ruin people's fun on the Internet.

Any attempted comments like "oh but Scott, you are sat on a Pokemon simulator on the Internet, what a nerd you must be LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!111!11!!!!1one!!" just help to prove my point. I don't just sit in front of my computer, thinking of new ways to crash a server on NetBattle, I spend a lot of time away from the Internet with my friends... Oh wait, that's hit the reason why you do these sort of things. You don't have any friends, do you?

Stop crashing or hacking or developing new ways to crash and hack, go out and make some friends. Stop being childish idiots on the Internet, and live your life.

End of rant.

USER PROFESSOR OAK'S AWESOMENESS SCALE HAS BEEN INSTANTLY RAISED TO 100 FOR THIS POST cheers

The Almighty Flareon

The Almighty Flareon
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Woohoo!!! *Claps

https://moonriseforums.darkbb.com

Revolution

Global Administrator
Global Administrator

*CLAPSS*

https://moonriseforums.darkbb.com/

Warden