Moonrise Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moonrise Forums

MoonRise Forums Homepage

Latest topics
» Many teams made by Revolution.
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:29 pm by Revolution

» Abandoning MoonRise
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 pm by Revolution

» Items needed on Pokemon Netbatte
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:56 pm by Warden

» Random Scripts
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm by Warden

» Want to destroy your computer? Go here!
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm by Revolution

» People
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm by Warden

» This is most likely in the WRONG forum, but...
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm by Warden

» Abandoning MoonRise
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 pm by Revolution

» Team
The script that will be using if we get it fixed EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 am by The Almighty Flareon

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Bookmark
Get this site as a widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

The script that will be using if we get it fixed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Almighty Flareon

The Almighty Flareon
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Not a script imo its a bunch of mods. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tokeno 666 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://moonriseforums.darkbb.com

Revolution

Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Acutally Tokeno, i'm not quite sure. But i hope we do find it.

EDIT FROM TOKENO: lol

https://moonriseforums.darkbb.com/

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
Global Mod
Global Mod

Tidied up everything again... I swear that I run these forums and not you two XD

Anyway, the link to download the script is dead. You need a new one. Rapidshare has been quite gay to a lot of people recently, so try to upload it to something else instead.

Also, deleted the RBY XD Mods from your post and included the link to ALL of the XD Mods. Not just the RBY Pokemon ones, but also the GSC and RSE Pokemon ones also.
Remember, the mods are split into the first 3 posts of that thread due to a lack of space.

Finally, RedFlame needs to learn how to use the code tags, instead of just failing =/

Revolution

Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Code:
first of all i don't understand why it doesn't work for me; it
Code:
works for all of you o.o

Last edited by RedFlame on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : praticing quoting)

https://moonriseforums.darkbb.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum